INHSU member conference registration discounts are available. Current members must ensure they have paid their membership in full in order to be entitled to the discounted rates.
If you register under an INHSU member category and are not a member of INHSU, your registration will be amended to the relevant non-member category and the difference in fees will be payable by you, the delegate, within 2 weeks of notification of the change.
INHSU members play a vital role in continuing to develop a vibrant and dedicated network. Benefits of membership:
- Receive a quarterly member newsletter
- Receive discounted registration rates to the Annual Conference
- Benefit from a member discount for education training
- Be able to contribute to policy and clinical recommendation development
- Be invited to contribute to the Annual Conference, through committee participation or abstract review
- Contribute to the governance of the organisation by voting at the general assembly of members, and standing for election
- Be able to suggest activities to the Board and bring forward projects in which INHSU might engage
Membership is per calendar year, or part thereof (1st Jan - 31st Dec). Two types of membership are available:
- Full INHSU membership €50 (this category applies to everyone that is not eligible for the discounted membership rate)
- Discounted INHSU membership €20 (this category available to community workers, students, people living with hepatitis C or consumers only)
Not sure if you're a member? Contact the conference secretariat email@example.com