We suggest you fly into Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport as this is the closest airport to the venue (20 kilometres).
The most cost effective way to get from the airport to the venue is via Public transport:
- From Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, take the 747 bus.
- Alight from the Aerobus at René-Lévesque / Jeanne-Mance
- Walk south-west on Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Turn left onto Rue Jeanne-Mance, turn right
This trip will cost a total of $4 and take approximately 45 minutes.
The quickest way to get from Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport to the conference venue is by taxi. This trip will cost approximately $50 CAD and approximately 25 mins.
- Follow signs to Montréal Centre-Ville A20 E.
- A20 E. will become A720 E.
- Take Exit 4 for Rue de la Montagne/Rue St-Jacques. Keep your left and turn left on Jean-d’Estrées
- Turn right on Rue St-Antoine. Hotel is about 1 km. away on your right, after rue St-Pierre, at 270 rue St-Antoine O.
Getting around Montréal and Beyond
Most people find public transport the most effective form of transport around Montréal. The city's métro and bus service is clean, safe, efficient, reliable and economical.
Montréal is a compact and walk able city, many travellers find that transport on foot or bicycle is most convenient. Montréal has an impressive underground city, connecting much of the city by tunnels downtown. See map of underground city here.
Montréal’s bike sharing system is both cost effective and convenient, www.bixi.com is designed for affordable short bike trips in and around the city.
While car rentals are widely available, a car is not necessary in Montréal and often can be problematic with parking and road closures for sidewalk sales, events and festivals.