Visa Information

Please Note: This information is correct as of 26/06/208. However, visa requirements are regularly updated so please ensure you visit the Government of Canada website for the latest information.

To enter Canada, you may need a Passport and/or a Visa, depending on the country you live in. Find out here whether you need a visa. 

Passports must be valid for up to six months (depending on your nationality) and are required by all, except Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, American-Canadians, U.S citizens and permanent residents. For more information on Visa's, eTA's and exemptions, please see here.

Although it is not obligatory to have a return ticket, it is advisable to have one because, if you don’t, you may have to prove sufficient means of financial support to return.

The following travelers need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to board their flight to Canada, as opposed to a visa: Australia, Austria, British, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United States, to view the full list, click here

For more information visit Government of Canada or check with your local Canadian Embassy.